ARU 2.78% 18.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

JD,Forward looking articles explaining the demand for Toyota...

1. 177 Posts.
    JD,

Forward looking articles explaining the demand for Toyota hybrids which use NiHydride batteries relates to future demand for a future product of ARU's. I think demand is one of the fundamentals in basic economics whch can vary the sale price of a good or service. ie, high demand, low supply = higher price. I think I learnt that at school, I could be wrong, but I am sure I read it somewhere.

If hybrid sales are seen to be dropping, it could be assumed that this is due to lack of demand for hybrids. This article explains that demand for hybrids continues to grow despite reduced sales figures from May.

So this article kindly relayed to us by Juk, is just one small amount of the huge array of evidence there is available to suggest that future prices of rare earths are likely to be much higher when ARU goes into production, than they are currently. Which suggests that this is a great stock hold long term.

I think Juk gave you a silly answer. What is it they say about silly questions?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $455.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $342.2K 1.881M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 404234 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 726011 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.