CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

one other thing I didn't mention, is that I have learned the...

1. 2,075 Posts.
    one other thing I didn't mention, is that I have learned the following:
    1) you get a rush when you start winning frequently, and that can make you reckless
    2) you deviate from your set plan- mine was , in and out for a couple hundred dollars a day- and that made me an avg of 7k a month- decent to me- then I started putting it all in at one go on one share and it skyrocketed and then dove- which leads me to number 3
    3)I learned what pump and dump means
    4)I learned what net buying is
    5)I am learning how to tell when someone starts trying to slag a share to get the ppl to sell in fear
    6) knockers, imo, I have learned, but still have no friggin idea what ROFL means
    etc etc

this isn't even to what I have learned about my product- oil, iron, copper- where to watch how they are doing (sites), and how the other markets are doing- as they do effect most stocks -with the world being so intertwined.

Anyway, anyone else out there able to signal some things he should know about so he doesn't have to learn the hard way like us- I know we have all had one bad experience with a pump and dump- and if someone had warned me about it, I wouldnt' have been so darned gullable and rode the share so high.

Good night

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.