CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

nine lives, page-2

1. 2,075 Posts.
    hello. here is something from my perspective. I started trading whilst on maternity leave- and whilst last year I flew, everything I touched turned to gold, so to speak- I traded multiple times a day for small amounts, and kept to the bigger blue chip stocks- now comes the hard part, we ended up not adjusting our lifestyle to one income, and so when Aug 17th came- and I lost all of our capital by moving to these smaller riskier stocks, we no longer had a 'second' income as you will.

I have learned a lot, picked myself up and am almost back to where we were- but let me tell you it has been the worst few months of my life.

I am also going back to work to get the cusion back up- BUT, I am also going to train up in cfds and other options besides shares, as 2008 won't be as golden as this year in my opinion.

I am lucky to have a spouse that looked at it like, well, you got to stay home longer than you would have if you hadn't traded at all- and was cool with the loss- as he said, you will make it back- so if you are single, or with someone that won't stress when you lose thousands or won't want to spend it all when you make thousands- then go for it and enjoy- but first learn to trade in a bear market and not only in a bull market.

these big boys- they will also most likely help point you to the best resource sites there are.

hope that helps even a little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.