1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

i am sure this is not a "news" but I think it is a good reminder...

1. 27 Posts.
    i am sure this is not a "news" but I think it is a good reminder for all the holders that the company we are investing in it has huge growth potential in the near future !!   ( that is my personal view, pls do your own research)

the article below is in Chinese, but I  use google translate  to translate into English. some words  might look funny, but you can get an idea

http://www.acbnews.com.au/companynews/20171114-21398.html

ACB News "Australian China Financial Online" November 14 hearing Friday (November 10) Ningde era Prospectus (draft) announced that the company intends to raise funds listed on the GEM 13.120 billion yuan for power lithium battery production Base, power and storage battery research and development of two projects, which projections current valuation of more than 130 billion yuan.

Compared to the previous A share financing projects, more than 10 billion of the scale of the main financial institutions or state-owned enterprises. The financing amount is also expected to become the largest non-state-owned enterprises in the case of IPO financing.

As an extremely powerful lithium giant in China, the Ningde era has enjoyed an astonishing growth rate since 2014, with a net assets of 340 million by the end of 2014, an increase of 68 times as much as 2315 billion yuan by the end of 2017. In the prospectus, there are two main uses for this IPO. One is to spend 9.86 billion yuan to build production base, the current capacity of 16 GWh increased to 24 GWh. The second is to invest 4.2 billion yuan into new energy passenger car battery, commercial vehicle battery research and development.

Ningde era "giant" IPO was officially launched, so that the hot capital of the concept of lithium reached a new ignition point. On the fifth day after the release of the IPO prospectus from the Ningde era, mineral explorer Altura Mining Limited (ASX: AJM) disclosed to the outside world that it is preparing to enter the lithium processing market in China.

Altura is a diversified mineral exploration and service provider with a leading position in independently supplying lithium raw materials, a world-class Pilgangoora project and the first new supplier of hard-rock lithium products to be ready by 2018.

\
    Altura's Pilgangoora project, source: Altura

China's lithium giant

In July of this year, Altura signed a binding underwriting agreement with China-based Shaanxi Battery Kenpower Co., Ltd. (SHE: 300116) and Lionergy Co., Ltd. (China's major manufacturer of lithium metal and battery materials). Within five years, the two Chinese companies each will be selling at least 100,000 dmt spodumene concentrate with a 6% lithium oxide content each year.

With the strong support of both partners, Altura has started its initial Phase II expansion of the Pilgangoora Lithium Project. The goal is to meet our partners' growth plans to increase annual production from 220,000 to 440,000 tons.

According to Altura's optimistic internal estimates, Pilgangoora lithium reserves of 44 million tons, lithium oxide content of 1.00%; conservative estimate of 34.2 million tons of reserves, lithium oxide content of 1.04%. The company is conducting a 24-hour day's research to increase production and plans to further expand its mines by 2018.

In the first phase of the Pilgangoora project, Altura raised a total of $ 110 million in debt.

Earlier this month, Altura completed a placement of 26 million Australian dollars for institutional expansion. Altura shares have more than doubled in just over a month after the financing plan was completed.

Western Australia Lithium secret PK

Among WA miners in Western Australia, the most dazzling stars include Pilbara Minerals (ASX: PLS) and Altura, often overshadowed by the former. But this time, Altura's Pilgangoora project is expected to be commissioned sooner than Pilbara's Pilgangoora project.

Recently, Pilbara Mining has just signed an agreement with South Korean companies Polaris and LG to jointly build a lithium processing plant in South Korea to supply 30,000 tons of lithium hydroxide to Korean battery producers.

Altura chose to enter China. Mr. Brown, the Altura executive, confirmed that Lionergy is building a lithium carbonate / lithium hydroxide plant in China, with investors including Shaanxi Jian Rui Wo Neng. The plant has the capacity to absorb all the outputs from the first phase at Altura's Pilgangoora mine.

Altura Brown said Altura can choose to join the plant, they are indeed considering this option. Company executives will visit Inner Mongolia in the next few weeks to examine the plant's progress.

Mr. Brown said the spodumene size around Pilgangoora means that Altura, Pilbara Mining and Mineral Resources may be considering lithium processing overseas in the future.

"Downstream opportunities are still in their infancy, and at the moment I think we are all focusing first on production."

For how to grasp the huge demand in the Chinese market, the industry players have different opportunities. Last Friday, another lithium explorer, Prospect Resources Ltd. (ASX: PSC), announced that it will develop Prospect's mine from its exploration and investment agreement with China Resources Exploration Corporation and China Mining International Exploration (Hong Kong) Company , Put into production until the production target to provide full support.

(An extension of reading: "Zhongyuan mine resources to support PSC Africa Lithium Mine Development is expected to put into operation in 12 months")

(Solemnly declare: ACB News "Macao and China Financial Online" All rights reserved in this article, without permission, prohibit third parties in any form reproduced, offenders must study.)
    Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite Translator
    About Google TranslateCommunityMobileAbout GooglePrivacy & TermsHelpSend
    Last edited by mimi123: 01/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.381K 1.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 50761122 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 31711729 85
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 243619
Last updated 11.15am 03/05/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.