LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Niobium Hunt Next Door, page-25

1. UFX
    1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    Are they really exploration successes the hunt for Nb by DRE and HAS? My interpretation is that the Nb hunt by these bigger companies is only happening because the companies are desparate for any traction, Nb is different and not REE which is not in favour and possibly will not turn into favour soon because of oversupply causing depressed pricing. Just have a look at the market cap decline in DRE and HAS over the last 2 years.

LNR had a good go trying to emulate something similiar to HAS and they also found little sub economic Nb. For those that remember it was a bit of a disaster for LNR with mediocre grades and uneconomic thicknesses. I am surprised how easily holders here press the panic button because of perceived inaction. I don't want LNR to spend serious money on boots on the ground on bullshit REE /Nb which is not in favour with the market. Lithium is hard enough but LNR also have potential with Ni, Cu and gold which never will go out of favour. Saying that, I still think LNR should hold the Gascoyne land just in case there is a turnaround one day in the REE prices and the Gascoyne becomes a serious REE hub. IMO the SA REE ionic clay deposits are too thin and will never be mined.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 42939783 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2956171 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.