SUM 0.00% 27.0¢ summit minerals limited

Niobium- Lithium Play, page-41

1. 10,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2791
    Summit is travelling pretty well - up nearly 5 bags in the last 5 months - oppies too the same. Oppies maybe a bit ahead of themselves but are showing 3.5 x leverage, which if you are confident is handy.
    Peeps who are watching their navel waiting for a few pips gain are wasting their time and are a nuisance on the threads.

I know the 'Spike of Enthusiasm' followed by the 'Crash of Reality' got some holders in trouble, and I also know by personal contact that those events can cause huge personal hardship, even to the extent of being shown the door by the beloved.

So I am just making these points so that anyone badly burned can take a fresh look, and form a new thesis for holding SUM, or not.

Cheers all - GL if you are a holder.
    Lots of work being done by the team, much too dry and boring to make news for us, but eventually we will hear of the plans going forward - that will depend on bulk assays of pegs and of weathered soils. Also where soils are mineralised stream samples and assays should identify the location of the source pegmatites. Just slow hard slog to get to the decision point. Be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $253.4K 919.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14764 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 12026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.