DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

''but if I had to boil it alm down to one principle it woukd be...

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526

''but if I had to boil it alm down to one principle it woukd be to help retail make money and avoid losses in my iwn small way.''

For the most part your dialogue has been hypothetical, Iam all for positive & negative sides that's a healthy way to run dialogue but with you everything had to go your way, you couldn't let anything go even belittling people on HC and now its caught up with you, you are not worthy of your opinion and how you've conducted yourself online, now if you truly believed that statement of yours, Above ^^^ why did you continue to talk negative about DRE and other companies knowing full well that most commodity prices were in a downtrend ? the overall market across all mining sectors have been down haven't they.

I think the other Saviour for SH was the DREs investor Hub and people being able to get the correct information contrary to yours rather than from an anonymous poster like yourself leaving doubt in people's minds with your analysis, and basically saying DT and team have been fudging and lying about their results, all that dialogue of yours was passed on to DT, lucky for us shareholders that management reply in a timely professional manner and Arnt shying away from your dribble and answered all your and other people's concerns in a professional prompt way nothing to hide IMO

As per previous posts you of all people shouldn't be on HC with your background and Title whilst your swaying sentiment and trading stocks to your advantage IMO.
    As the saying goes what goes around comes around, and you sir imo are a pathological Narcist, and your little team of follower Day traders will all be on show Aswell.

Last edited by TB51: 15/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $85.76K 3.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145997 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1174352 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.