DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Thanks for the kind words @Wurlitch. I'm not terribly surprised...

1. 2ic
    5,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4853
    Thanks for the kind words @Wurlitch. I'm not terribly surprised at threats given my style of posting on falling stocks, unfortunately some people need a scape goat for their own decisions when losing money... and to be fair nothing hurts quite so much as losing money. It's always surprising how bulls need to blame bears for somehow being responsible for falling share price, when at worst pointing out bearish facts only accelerate the market finding it's true value point. HC readers can change their minds with changing facts or stay bullish... their call to make and own.

Companies are another matter. They're in the business of selling upside and raising money, which requires relentless optimism whether it's deserved or not and any negativity is unhelpful to damn inconvenient. Management can't simply hop on and off projects with a whim like punters, they are stuck with the projects they have and have to keep up the BS until, hopefully, the BS becomes reality. Hats off to them, i simply couldn't do it. Some will be incensed by the term BS, but that's the vernacular it was described to me during my one and only effort at promoting projects. Unlike exploration CEO's, I have the advantage of coming and going as it suits me, picking holes in projects or commentary as it suits me. My record over 18 years on HC has been pretty damn good if I say so myself, but only because i have the luxury of picking my battles and avoiding those I'm not likely to win...

Try to stick to my knitting and, again, pretty good at it imho. What DRE might like to consider is that I don't try and trash the company relentlessly and off-topic everyday for the sake of it, although I could. I stick to commenting on project releases because I called them ages ago, and for various reasons like to see those calls through to the end. Present my view of results, call out spin as I see it and criticise the board when presentation of the situation strays too far from history or reality as I see it. Going to upset people with that sort of attitude, delivered in my sort of style.

Another misnomer is that I attack management personally, when it's very rare I stray into that ground. The board of public companies are paid to make public statements on published facts, while raising funds from investors to explore and benefit personally... success or not. They should get held to a higher standard than crazies like me on HC, so when i criticise them for gilding the lily too much that both comes with the territory, is either water off a duck's back if it isn;t true or uncomfortable commentary if it is! Personal attacks by definition relate to one's personal character and behaviour of which i have NFI who or how the board of DRE are personally (actually, i have heard good things but the less said about that the better according to some ridiculous as that sounds). For the record, damn me for insulting DRE professionally, but please dont say it's personal unless I make it personal...

Where i'm going with this post is to say yes, I've seriously considered the threat but going to keep posting anyway. I'll try and pull back on the personal references to releases i disagree on, but I simply have very firm opinions of value to HC readers on DRE projects... sorry, not sorry. Threats from nameless crazies is actually more distressing because there's no recourse, no conviction that at least i'll be revenged by my brothers on those responsible. At least I know from where the threat comes (more courier tracking than breadcrumbs) and thus who I have named regardless of who threw the spear. Obviously i hope and believe it won;t come to that, history shows blood feuds are a zero sum game. Impeccably logical in restraining vendettas with biblical eye for an eye payback, but one that leaves everybody a loser...

I'm all about people avoiding losses... that's my odd contribution on a site dedicated to making money.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $85.76K 3.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145997 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1174352 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.