DRE 8.33% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

All just speculation and wishful thinking and to be honest...

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    All just speculation and wishful thinking and to be honest nothing wrong with that.
    However as per a previous post i wrote the following applies( in my opinion for what its worth).
    A: The overall speculative exploration market is in the doldrums even those with good ground and reasonable prospects and discoveries are going nowhere its unusual and unprecedented. So some how the spec end of the market has to turn around.
    B: DRE is progressing well but now needs that big discovery (or two). Big second half of the year coming with lots of drilling planned.
    C: What direction will Australia take in the critical minerals world have we missed the boat will we become the green energy power house ? Given our governments track record possibly not, we are unfortunately governed by short sighted fools. Australia has become a lazy unproductive entitled country with a dig it up ship it out mentality.
    So lets see how many of these stars align an the SP will be what it is. This is a very different market to what we have had historically.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $136.1K 5.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1656885 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 863587 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.