CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

nirvana for long termers, page-14

1. 3,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Actually Slats, no I won't. When you think about it, will you ?

If CDU trades at "sub $3" then that proves that Mr Market is currently wrong valuing CDU $3.22. This would once again prove that Mr Market is fundamentally clueless so why would you be any more confident in Mr Market being right when it has changed its mind once again ? If I gave you three different answers to the same question in as many days would you trust my judgement ?

I've made a tidy profit for each of the last few years from investing. All of my profits have come from instances where Mr Market was wrong and subsequently changed its mind. The fact that I make profits means that I am right more often than Mr Market. Given that Mr Market has many years more experience than I (and I ain't no Buffet), doesn't this make Mr Market average at best ?

Lets face it, based on what I have described above most of us are smarter than Mr Market and most of us get it right more often than Mr Market does. Those that perform worse than Mr Market are eventually taken out of the investment gene pool. So this unquestioning belief that Mr Market is always right is surely at odds with why we chose to gamble against it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.