ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

nirvana, page-13

1. 4,234 Posts.
    Yaq,

how you can say they are not promoting themselves when Casey flew to Honkers and then to New York is a little confusing? Damned if you do promote, damned if you dont.

Eddie,

Hope you enjoyed your turkey (you are in the US right?). My own turkey and beer filled gut has created somewhat of an apathetic and sedated auroa towards the raping of the ASX today. Sometimes it is best to cut and run if you are not happy. Can't blame someone for calling it like they see it.

Needless to say, I dont share your opinion - my investment time frames range from a patient 3 months to a simple long term holder. I have spent a significant amount of time understanding the business, training, research, site visits etc.. I am from NSW and would like to think I have a small grasp on what is happening in the NSW and Aussie power industry. I am not so much laying down a challenge as making a statement - that NSW does not have a great deal of low carbon energy options at present - and reliable large ones at that. Technical success is not to far away, I can smell it.

I have to disagree that the reserves uprgades are built in at present.

Time will tell not who was smarter, but who gambled the best. My perception of the odds is pretty favourable at the moment. Keep an eye on ESG.

Cheers,

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.