NIS 5.88% 1.8¢ nickelsearch limited

We'll see Cheeky, As mentioned before, you have your opinion and...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    We'll see Cheeky,
    As mentioned before, you have your opinion and back it up with sweet charts and corresponding analysis/reasoning, so respect. It's far better than 90% of posts you encounter on HC, which is rife with trolls and throw-away, one-lined comments that are agenda-ridden and add no truth or actual value to the discussion.

I just disagree with your interpretation and in the meantime, I have been soaking big-time and dropped circa $75K, 7.4-7.1c in the last few days. And quite surprisingly, all on the back foot. Just keep getting hit. Volume is the key here IMO. And let's it's fark all at these levels.

I did really well here and owned a veritable stack from early doors 5-6c, and sold near highs. So seeing it drop to these levels is an absolute gift (for me). Although the lithium price tanked and became way less sexy, it will recover. And our company fundies haven't changed one bit. Sure, it's all still speculative, but nothing has changed to the negative - not the grade of the chips, nor the prospectivity of the horse-shoe and surrounding, not the nearology and collaborative input of our neighbours, Allkem, who are just BTW, so full of spod it's not even funny - and they're only 10KMs away....what's their market cap again?

I'm not asking anyone to follow me into it either as everyone's investment strategy, time horizon, financial position, risk profile etc is completely different. All you can do is study and find companies where you think there's value and upside and invest accordingly.

And NIS at these levels is a total buy for me. If this goes pear, I've only myself to blame.

And I'll wear it.

But man, if it flies.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.