NIS 11.4% 3.9¢ nickelsearch limited

Watching this trade Thursday and Friday, I would be surprised it...

1. 592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Watching this trade Thursday and Friday, I would be surprised it retraces to 11.5, there's just too much positive sentiment on this. Register looks a lot tighter now as the shares appear to be landing in punters waiting for signs of real news. Not sure I agree with your rationale on 300%, it shouldn't've have traded at <$10m for so long. The 9m has probably been absorbed already in market.

If it was a simple collab, IMO I doubt an NDA is needed, perhaps some more learned posters are in a better position to explain why. Regardless, AKE needs feed, its 10kms away, ie. its clearly on-board. It is though up to NIS to make progress before we will find out what AKE really has in mind. With AKE in mind, any positive news eg. soil samples, agreement with quarry operator etc. will likely lead to big SP appreciation.

IMO the current MC is not more than any other lithium explorer with some neurology and JV & T/O speculation, some would argue its cheap on a comparative basis.

Its a risk vs reward game from here... I myself am debating what to do. I was in this a couple of months earlier than a lot of posters here, but I have traded in and out to protect capital and scared this was a pure pump as there no real news for my liking coming out. I cant even argue this is over-valued right now compared to some peers, the market seems to have set a floor price based on where its at, so if it moves in the right direction with the exploration (which they now seem to be doing) there's a potential this will just run away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $7.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.9¢ 3.4¢ $100.8K 2.768M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 268277 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
0.004 ( 11.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.9¢ 3.4¢ 724672
Last updated 11.36am 22/05/2024 ?
NIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.