NIS 3.70% 2.6¢ nickelsearch limited

I am going to do a full 180 here as it was something that I...

1. 3,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    I am going to do a full 180 here as it was something that I think it was Old Man said that really hit me. What has changed????

When I look at why I bought in, nis had quite an expansive arear around the quarry with some great potential and the sample grades are outstanding to say the least.

AKE was a big drawcard and I did post ages ago, imho they are here for a reason and know more than us. Admittedly there has been no news on that front, but on reflection they have a big merger they have been focused on and we have had Christmas. A time where everyone deserves a break.

This leads me to my next point. The share price has come down and there has been no news which I have found frustrating. But it is Christmas and I can't be fortunate enough to have a break and not allow others the same opportunity

So what next???? I am just going to wait patiently as all the news flow from before is still there. However, when it comes it may be a torrent not a drizzle.

I was a bit perplexed with the land acquisition but if AKE were predominantly focused on their merger, they may well have been asleep at the wheel on their surrounding area. This could be a master stroke for nis indeed and with a market cap of 15 mil, this has huge potential.

Regards

DDi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $5.552M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $9.084K 356.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 211529 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 598384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 213708
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
NIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.