XJO 1.19% 7,831.8 s&p/asx 200

nit pickin' tuesday

1. Zia
    4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Captain Stockie continues on his mission.

Zia: "So what's this mission about stockie?"

Stockie: "You're really testing my patience Zia, My mission is to make it up thread. There's a fave XJO poster up there who's lost his marbles. I'm supposed to moderate him. You think I dress up like this for fun?"

Zia has another whine: "That's fricking typical, We got to go up there so you can moderate one of our own guys? That's just fricking great ! That's fricking crazy. I thought you were going in there to blow up the whole LYC thread... or do a hit and run and post something on the Science & Medicine thread... something worthwhile."

Just then their eyes are diverted by a colourful looking character.

"Who are you ... ?"

"I'm Biggs. I've covered the XJO since 1964."

Disco Stu: "Damn that's a lot of cameras...but hang on Zia, wasn't Biggs the captain of the boat? How can he be the captain of the boat and the crazy photographer guy at the same time?"

Zia: "Just worry about your own crankers Stu!"

Disco Stu: "It just wont cut it Zia, looks to me like you've lost the plot on this one."

Zia: "Just because Monday's quiet, don't take it out on me Stu."

Disco Stu: "Maybe we should settle this in the carpark!"

Zia: "The cranker's a complete farce now so I may as well go all the way....and I've lost my train of thought, where were we....so who's who now?"

Disco Stu: "Who's on first, What's on second..."

Zia: "Have no idea who is on 3rd?"

Disco Stu: "Ahhh... wise guy eh?"

Biggs: "Quit it you two knuckleheads."

Good trading all. It's nit pickin' Tuesday so feel free to have a whine about the markets without fear of retribution. No cheese will be served with the whine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.