GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

nitens plantations not toxic, page-17

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    wooden it be ironic,that MIS tree plantations were a green version playing out quietly like BP's oil spill in the Gulf

LOL

Yes it is TT,and there will be more to come not only TT but other sources.

The fear reactor of readers on Tasmanian Times.com.au I find rather amusing as many a salient point as been more than informative much less controversial.

As an example,the FSC debate has still legs to run with and readers can access this on TT,if others wish to hang on to other comments and not give accuracy to their source as I have in this case,then so be it.

I am not beholden to no one entity,except as a greedy investor that see's if this comes to pass that the trees Nitens level have pre evidentory evidennce of affecting the shell fish not only in the river but also fire bay then I don't see my insurance paying for enviromental and loss of income to the people affected,and I have not considered the personnal liability to persons that have if proven been affected by this biological fallout.

I expect no less comments from government that it is a none issue,because government know of the economic consequence's when and if it concludes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.