LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

re: nix lynas plant, says doctors� asso... Hi Taurus,No point...

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    re: nix lynas plant, says doctors� asso... Hi Taurus,

No point getting worked up with regards to Jules because it has become clear to everybody this has become more of a personal issue to her when everybody gave her a hard time about her first post .So she is hurt and angry and I get it, its understandable because I too was given a hard time when I first joined this forum. (I remembered Lei88 dismantling my argument with grace and charm hahhaha)

But I recently I have embraced a new attitude where I accept Julia because as a speculator I am always looking a faults to my economic thesis before making huge bets in the market and she is a sounding board for that. I know that each and everyday she will come up with a new problems and issues and what happens in my thought process is that I pit her arguments she posted against mine and if I can convincingly satisfy myself that her argument is weak/pointless or not an issue, I am and happy and resume adding to my position. And you know what? That is all that matters =)

It pointless getting heated up about her because in the end the only person you are harming is yourself and giving yourself a bad day. The market is bigger then any of us, my post or her post ultimately wont affect the market direction because it will choose to go where it wants to and I know ultimately in the long term its all about the fundamentals.

As soon a I understood that fundamentally , I became very much at peace with myself and I welcome her posts everyday wether it factual or nonsensical. Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.