LYC 0.32% $6.30 lynas rare earths limited

re: nix lynas plant, says doctors� asso... IGNORE IT, I MEAN...

1. 199 Posts.
    re: nix lynas plant, says doctors� asso... IGNORE IT, I MEAN IGNORE JULIA1979

julia1979, are you supported by some agency form China Peoples Republic. As I heard from Malaysian friend that China don't want other rare earth metal producers at all or delay their production so that they can keep monopoly and continue with trade politics.

Take for example South Korea is China's competitor in electronic goods. Yesterday LG came out with loss warning for their lcd tv as input cost is more. Exactly that is what China want to market their cheap products.
    I believe protests in Malaysia may be financed from some agency, to delay or stop if possible the production of rare earth metals.

Highly radioactive uranium is mined, processed and used all around the globe without any problem. Why on earth these rare earth will cause problems to Malaysians unless their is some intention as I mentioned above from next super power.

I believe plant will go ahead, no matter what as Malaysian Government invited them to increase the investments in Malaysia. If there is a problem they will send a wrong signal to world about investments in Malaysia. They can't afford it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.