IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

My opinion is that the share price will pick up again on Monday....

1. 317 Posts.
    My opinion is that the share price will pick up again on Monday.

The reason for the big fall on Friday is that quite a few people had stop losses set at 5% below the mornings share price.

There was 11 million shares sold in a very short time with the buy side set at around 1 million per blip.

The computers did this. The ones with the stop loses set would have lost more than they had bargained for.

Also in regards to no video of the flyingselfies. give the management a chance. Imagin how many robots have to be designed and set up to be able to manufacture the many components that are in this camera. It would not be easy to manufacture 50 000 of each single component that goes into the camera in a week without a lot of Inovation this won't happen in two days.

This is big. I'm sure they don't want to do mass marketing until these components are complete. They have the rite manufacturer to make this happen so stop stressing.

The management will be to busy making this happen to answer 1000's of emails from stressed investors. I don't know about you but I know I haven't got the time to reply to 50 emails in a day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.