IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Nixie wearable drone, another competitor, page-36

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    And it's Australian made? (will it come with made in China stamp?) Australian company..Australian IP..but let's face it, not really made in Australia. A small point perhaps but there really is a sense of cheating by giving an Australian gift to someone from overseas and its made in China.

No GPS is problematic if facial recognition is required to keep it tethered. However, I would hope this is not the case.

The price hike from $350 to $399 can be seen as glass half full. Yes more orders so prices go up...doubtful....or Simon is in China making last minute adjustments and manufacturing costs will be increased accordingly...hmmm... It used to be common years ago that losing sales, saw an increase in prices to catch up on lost profits...but that never worked in the past.

I am just throwing ideas around this morning because I feel the threads don't explore the possibilities enough. Coppa your posts are enjoyable and I think you are closer to the company than most of us, as you seem to have interesting tidbits. However...its about time they came clean and posted themselves all over the net with pics, videos and specs. Tangible evidence will generate tangible stock returns...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.