NKL 4.76% 2.2¢ nickelx limited

Nah you're not ignore - appreciate your post and info. My point...

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    Nah you're not ignore - appreciate your post and info.

My point was that in April we were waiting on permits and in the last update 3 weeks ago - we're still waiting on permits...? So it took 5 months for these permits to be approved, and they are not approved yet - they are saying heritage survey is planned in September and drilling soon after.

I'm just flagging what seems to be very slow progression. I follow a lot of other junior explorers in WA and I haven't seen any others take this long for a drilling campaign. Although I can't be across all juniors so maybe I'm wrong. Either way, my point still stands that this is taking ages to get to crunch time. I'd like to see that they have a plan after these four drill holes results and they have booked in other drill rigs for follow ups etc - an update of their plans and timelines would be welcome for clarity's sake.

I have no illusions here about the potential of this project and the risks, my point is that it seems that there's lack of activity. Planned 3rd quarter activities includes awaiting permits, organising a heritage survey and some negotiations with 3rd parties for additional projects. Seems light on that's all.

Still holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $440 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29751 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 63719 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 62622
Last updated 12.30pm 24/05/2024 ?
NKL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.