NKL 0.00% 2.0¢ nickelx limited

I thought I would highlight some things from this interview with...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472

I thought I would highlight some things from this interview with small caps and the possibilities of a huge re rate for NKL in the coming week or so.

FINANCIALS:
    MC: $16 million
    CASH: $5.6 million
    EV: $10.4 million
    Fully funded for all upcoming works

Comparison of market pears and their market caps $NKL which is the cheapest….

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3469/3469210-72c0df77d0e6c998ef02f668ef768940.jpg

THE TEAM:
    - World class base metals/precious metals team that have focused on Nickel previously lead by the super experienced Matt Gauci.
    - 2 PHD Geoligists on the board being Kris Butera & Oliver Kruezer
    - More on them here: https://nickelxlimited.com/corporate/board-management/

THE TENEMENTS:
    - 3 tenements’Fire Dragon’ ‘Silver Dragon’ & ‘Black Dragon’
    - 6 exploration licenses across 400 square kilometres
    - Advanced project in terms of data and overlooked and under-explored tenements in Biranup - Albany Fraser Belt.
    - Previously owned by Anglo who discovered the Tropicana gold mine, now the most famous gold mine in Australia which is 10km from ‘Fire Dragon’ and only 2km from ‘Black Dragon’
    - Anglo had conducted spectrum airborne EM survey which found 20 conductors showing base metal mineralisation and important part of discovering nickel sulphides
    - All geos pulled out of all 3 ‘dragon’ tenements and place into Tropicana to focus on proving up gold reserves that went from 2 million ounces to 8 million ounces at 2g per tonne. No holes were drilled in Anglo in their time.
    - VRX then bought 3 dragon tenements from Anglo And proved up 2 holes with massive sulphides but VRX didn’t explore further as their focus on as their silica sands project.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3469/3469323-2db5b2be5b76b9fe8188f7905617d174.jpg

THE PLAN:
    - DDH1 - a tier one Australian drilling operator
    - Plan of works to conclude all 3 projects by end of September this year (with news flow from current drilling due in 1-2 weeks)
    - All 3 projects below running in tandem but in different stages
    - 1. Currently drilling ‘Fire Dragon’ (nickel/copper)
    - 2. Field works next week then onto EM surveys then drilling ‘Silver Dragon’ (nickel/copper) same magnetic eye feature within the tenements that Nova Bollinger has discovered just south of them.
    - 3. Field works next week then onto EM surveys then drilling ‘Black Dragon’ (gold) 9x5 gold and soil anomaly

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3469/3469328-d56f29875b55e3cdad6b9b3a3515adb2.jpg

SMALL CAPS INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY 13/07:
    Matt Gauci (interview attached below) mentioned the following
    - “Team is through their first 9 holes and half way through”
    - “Cant get into too much but least to say they (geos) are excited and we are excited”
    - “We will know more over the next week or so what that first hole (at Fire Dragon) is looking like and will tell us a really good story as to what the system is apparent, be that a magmatic or hydrothermal system” (trading halt for massive sulphide news could be any day now!)
    - “We are clearly looking at expanding those massive sulphides that have been previously found”
    - “we will probably keep drilling it ‘Fire Dragon’ for a while” (what have they found?)
    - “clearly if we find something significant at ‘Fire Dragon’ I suggest we won’t be moving the drill rig anywhere”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.756M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119192 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 515 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NKL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.