NKL 0.00% 2.0¢ nickelx limited

nope has no impact, because it comes down to what the results...

1. 6,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1537
    nope has no impact, because it comes down to what the results are regardless of the type of trading halt.

I have been in companies that have announced incredible news in the middle of the day and it just pauses trading for a little bit, announcement comes out from the ASX and resumes trading usually within 30mins and then the share price has reacted positively in those companies because the news was good regardless of no multi day trading halt or that it came out during the day.

Price sensitive status is up to the ASX, many people often post "how was this not price sensitive" and blame the company but that's up to the ASX to determine, not the company.

Trading halts over days are only needed if the company determines that sensitive information could be leaked to the market and benefited from; to avoid risking breaking regulations they go into trading halt but it's not always necessary as I mentioned, seen many companies make announcements without a trading halt over a few days.

The time the announcement is released is also up to the ASX, not the company...the company will submit their announcement to the ASX, who then have to give it the clear and are not always happy with wordings, especially as they are no long allowing "fluff" announcements just to "update" the market.

News will come when it does for NKL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.756M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119192 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 515 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NKL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.