NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

nkp 3-5yrs ??? where will we be..

1. 199 Posts.
    Have been buying into NKP over the last few months and am pretty excited about its prospects. Have never traded in options before but managed to pick up a few this morning. Am a novice in regards to the share market. But after following this share for a while and doing some research could not resist getting in..

Will put my thoughts out there and have them torn to bits.. Go easy on me..

Checked out mining weekly.. Andre Wilkens CEO of African Rainbow Minerals talks of depleted Russian palladium stacks. Also the growth of the petrol driven car market which will occour as we come out of our little (not so ) hiccup over the last year.
    On the same site Derek Engelbrecht market Executive of Impala Platinum talks of roughly the same stuff.. China and India being a gasoline market using predominantly palladium catalysts. Also PGMs used for greener cars..

Nkwe platinum situated in amongst Impala, Anglo and others in the Bushveld complex these companys have existing mines and are already produceing. Electricity, water established.?

Nkwe's drilling results and 60-70 million ounces..Quite possibly 100+..And close to surface

Xstrata on board come next Feb / March

Am unsure around B.F.S, and what this means / effects this will have.?

What time frame are we looking at for mine completion / production.?

Recovery of platinum price currently arond 1230..Will this get back near the 2-1 gold ratio price over the next few years.?

These are all variations that will effect NKP, but have invested a bit of my hard earned into the company. Like everyone else who holds NKP look forward to the next 6 months to see what pans out..

Now where did I put that Crystal Ball..He-HE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.