NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I just want to clarify who has the prospecting rights to the 5...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

I just want to clarify who has the prospecting rights to the 5 farms?

A while ago, on another thread, Topwon and Stagman had a debate about ownership of the rights. Was this finally resolved?

Was Genorah originally granted 1 prospecting right that covered all 5 farms. Or were they granted several prospecting rights for each farm.

Genorah then transferred these prospecting rights to NKP. Or at least a % of them? Has this actually been legally done and certified by the DMR?

On the 7/8/08 Genorah, BEE and NKP sign a "BINDING heads of agreement giving Xtrata an exclusive option to aquire 50% interest in "5" farms. The details of cap spend and earn etc we all know.

I just can't help think that if the "Tubatse farm" prospecting rights are somehow over turned/lost etc, then the attractiveness to Xstrata diminishes. Remember, they signed the agreement over ALL 5 FARMS.

I agree with everyone here that the farms used for the BFS are wonderful but is that enough. Xstrata need resolution of this Constitutional court matter and of course now the HoepeKrantz farm is now being disputed. Is this also Bengwenyama Minerals?

Sorry for rambling, but I really like the resource and if there was no dispute about rights I would have sold my house and invested huge in this company. At the moment I feel the share price is echoing this caution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.