NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Hi Gefi,This time around I am not going to actively trade (well...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi Gefi,

This time around I am not going to actively trade (well just a small portion). Reason is that I can see that Peter Landau days are most likely to be numbered soon. Prior to AMED (deal still not done yet by the way) I see NKP as a rigged roulette table. Its a pump and dump.

Now that new blood could be brought in I am willing to wait for a while longer to see what this new group can do once they are officially in.

To be honest I am hoping that the share price will be above 30c before it stabilises. The reason I picked this is because the DRA came in at 30c. Because of this I am hoping that the AMED deal is going to be done well above 30c.

I do see the share price going back to those highs of 2010 if AMED brings in a credible management team. My mate talks of Brian Gilbertson but anyone that has a track record of development is good enough for me. I also expect that the DRA will appoint a technical director as well. If they can get IDC funding (both equity and debt), from my record the IDC will most likely invest based on independent valuations, and this is where I can see 70c+ again. I know this may take like another 6+ months but I am ok to wait.

I see that the finalisation of AMED deal is the start of a longer term re-rate. Kicking out Peter Landau could even see a bigger re-rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.