NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

nkp quartley - so what, page-13

1. 343 Posts.
    Ralph,

"It is going to take an absolute miracle for me to change my mind on selling."

What would that miracle be - maybe finally release of a BFS which supports a viable PGM mine?

The emotial comments as to how poor the management are remind me of another PGM holding, Platinum Australia. Posts were similar on how management had stuffed up and that mine construction is totally wrong and would never work. A simple change of mining contractor stopped all that and the sp is 50% up from its lows, while only next quarter will we know if the new contractor has been succesful.

I am not arguing that we have all been totally disappointed by NKP and its management but I have seen on many occasions that it takes only one bit of good news to change everythihg around quickly.

Try and keep an open mind and wait for the info before selling out in frustration. NKP is dead if ARM succeeds on taking Garatau (I see it unlikely) in which case all holders will be wiped out. More likely however is that Garatau is retained and compensation needs to be provided to ARM who may well be pursuing a JV option.

BR
    Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.