NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

nkp quartley - so what, page-2

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Twinsen

I try to do my best by doing extensive research.

One of the unfortunate things is that when i get correspondence from various key sources ( DMR,Shapiro,journalists,NKP, BAU , lawyers,BFS companies etc etc )they have a CONFIDENTIALITY clause on the end.

Do i break that confidence? No I cannot.

The best that I can do is attempt to relay the general thrust of what is said without compromising my position.

Look, before the Concourt decision I also ( with nearly every other shareholder and director) thought that all was fine. But we got screwed well and truely. So it was back to the drawing board to see whether there remained value in the stock.

From what i have been able to assemble from various sources is that NKP will retain its Garatau and Tubatse prospecting rights. However I suspect that Genorah may have to make a sacrificial offering to some of the competing tribes.

As far as a JV is concerned.... I think that NKP still has a good relationship with Xstrata and AngloAmerican. But it depends on what offering they both make. That is why NKP is now seeking a third option... going it alone using a contractor.

I know that we have all been waiting for that blessed BFS. However each of the three BFS's mean absolutely nothing without a supporting agreement. NKP's hands have been tied as each BFS is geared towards a different JV partner. Confidentiality means that info cannot be shared at present. The result is that shareholders ( including myself) in turn suffer and have doubts.

I am very confident that the DMR and Sth African Govt will not abandon NKP nor BAU and hand over farms to ARM , Angloplats and Shapiro's clients. Anglo already has a monopoly on platinum and not a friend of the DMR based upon readings of the many disputations.

That's my view at present. That's not to say its been a sure thing in my mind since early Dec. Many conflicting views/reports hit the airwaves in Dec which confused me.

I wish all NKP holders good fortune. Non holders will be silenced soon.Lets face it they are stirrers who are here mainly to but doubt in our minds. Most likely close supporters of lawyer S? Who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.