NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

nkp shareholders that follow hot copper, page-7

1. 1,459 Posts.
    Grubbly

Maybe, if you took the initiative that I, and some other posters have and emailed/contacted people on the ground in S.A. you could confirm for yourself what I and many others have been saying for months. Even before the Con Court ruling.

That is, that management aren't being honest or truthful with shareholders, and there have been some EXTREMELY murky business dealings by most of the people at the top.

If thats the kind of company you want to put your hard earned into, then you have to ACCEPT that YOU may become their next victim.

All emails posted here by myself and others ARE genuine, I've confirmed this by writing to those concerned DIRECTLY myself.

Much the Same as MacLeod22 is FINALLY doing now, himself.

Ask Quicksilversurfer and others who have contacted the company repeatedly over the last 6 or more months and been constantly LIED TO!

YES - LIES thats what they are... you could make excuses and say broken promises, but when the company doesn't even disclose the danger to shareholders and then makes 1 or 2 very cryptic announcements since the suspension, who you choose to believe is your business.

I urge you to CAREFULLY read all the announcements since December 1st and look at the promises that were made by the company and its directors.

Get a piece of paper and write down how many promises have been kept and how many have not.

The results speak for themselves.

Or you could just be another of the faithful congregation who joins in the chorus

Get Thee Behind Me Satan.

Your Choice - Face the facts or hide behind blissful ignorance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.