NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Assuming that NKP does get the notarisation for its mining...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Assuming that NKP does get the notarisation for its mining license and Zijin are on board. This is still a hurdle though as judging from Genorah's past they seem to stuff up at the last hurdle.

I heard rumor that Anglo/ARM will be dropping their case against the DMR so this should be good for NKP.

I do see that NKP true value is in the 50c+ area but whether this can be achieved in terms of share price I doubt it in the short-medium term. If Platinum is >$1600 and Rhodium price >$2500 (remember there is a large Rhodium content on our UG2 reefs) then its possible.

If Zijin indeed has the intention to take out NKP and take the project private to be just Zijin/Genorah then I can see that a bid of 30-35c may see them over the line.

Its a real shame that all the Genorah in-fighting and NKP mismanagement has dragged the company through the dirt only for it to be set up for a lowish takeover. Then again I am not going to complain as my average is around the 6.5c mark for the shares and a shed load more NKPO at 2cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.