NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

from PL,...

1. 462 Posts.
    from PL,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– I don’t what has happened because I have done replies to your emails in the past (I do about 20 a week and rightly so given the frustrating / infuriating position that Nkwe is in

See responses below – happy for you for forward

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear someone at NKWE platinum,

Why do I have to beg for answers? I am a loyal shareholder and have been for many years. These emails must be getting through to someone. They are certainly not bouncing back and I have had responses from people at these email addresses before.

It really is not good enough, and I am not asking for much, a few minutes for a couple of answers.

let me try again for any response. I have modified questions as some of my previous emails as they may no longer be as relevant.

1. Are we still offering up the H farm for a deal with Anglo? (is that what we were offering?) Can we proceed to mining stage without a legally binding settlement agreement? I understand that a clean agreement is the best outcome for us and others. Can Anglo/arm just hold out and "negotiate" indefinitely, or is there a date, where you can say enough is enough and just deal with someone else, knowing it may not be as clean and easy? Is the DMR setting this type of time frame, or would it be us?

Yes on H , yes on mining we have a validly issued mining right (anglo has not injuncted) , anglo do have an administrative appeal process against the DMR across all 9 farms which legally has no precedent and, given no injunction, we can commence based on our legal advice - anglo don’t have to settle – DMR want them to – I cannot get into the head of anglo because it defies commercial logic

2. The half year accounts released on 16/3/12 stated BFS/DFS scheduled for completion in March/ April 2012. This did not happen, please explain why the hold up?

Feb release stated May , at the time of the half yearly DRA suggested could be earlier – we are on track for may

3. Opening briefing released on 17/2/12 said case by Beng regarding Eerest Geluk farm from Tubase project, was to be heard in March 2012. Did this happen? Was there an outcome? Was it rescheduled? if so when will it be heard? Why have we not been informed of this?

Was in the half yearly and qtly – see footnote – 2H 2012 – no date set as yet – deferred pending receipt of historical submissions of tenure

4. When will mining license be signed by the minister, is it something that should be a concern, or has it happened?

To be Notarised – delay at regional office level – not a concern at this stage (they do 2 a week and have had 9 to do)

5. can you confirm who is the front runner in JV discussion? (understand if that is confidential), how is it tied up with DRA being the "operator" of the mine. it is not what I had assumed would be the deal, but I really would not have a clue. The only details I remember is at one point Xstrata were going to front up the total development cost for half of the mine, but that was a long time ago.

Nope – have 3 parties looking at 3 different structures

6. what can be done to improve your communication. I believe that the share price is adversely affected in a serious way by poor communication. Lack of explanation when deadlines are missed, in some cases just not enough information, and delay in getting back to shareholders queries etc. It all adds up, and I believe it contributes to the market having a lack of confidence in management being able to deliver a favourable outcome, and therefore a share price which is substantially lower than it should be. I have no doubt that experts are working hard for the benefit of NKP, but I would as always like more details, in a more timely fashion, to help with the ongoing uncertainty.

Agree entirely with your assessment of communication but disagree with your view on its impact on the share price – dealing with Anglo and the DMR makes this an incredibly frustrating process (we cant give you any more certainty) and fully agree with all of your concerns but it isn’t the answer to taking nkwe forward – getting jv / big brother on board, new management, new board and settling or defeating anglo will be the only drivers that give nkwe the injection it needs and they are what we have agreed (and are a long way there to achieving) in the next 1-3 months (except for defeating anglo, that would take longer and we don’t control process because the administrative action is against the DMR)

7. Can you tell me what action is actually being taken to progress any of the problems we face. It is hard to tell if we are just sitting back waiting for others, or actively doing something.

See 6 above

If you respond, please indicate whether or not I can forward on to others.

thanks and regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.