NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

nkp update and announcement interpretations, page-6

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Spot on Albert. I will never invest in a Peter Landau related stock or anything that has the stench of his associates.

While I admit that there are positive signs that there are aligning for NKP but I will wait for the share price movement first to indicate that something is on.

My entry may be higher but a trading mentality has made me money in stocks like this so I am going to stick to this strategy.

I admit that if I am trying to accumulate 20m NKP shares then starting at this range is probably worth it in the long term. but if you are only looking for a 300,000-500,000 position then trading is the best way to go.

I believe Pete11 is correct when he says that if the JV is around the corner the share price would not be at 15cents. However the beautiful thing about NKP is that it will move by 100%+ (using 15c as the base) once there is a whiff of a signed deal.

I see the share price and volume as being a 5-7 advance indicator of news.

Definitely on my watchlist but at this stage its watching phase . Even my mate realises that the timing is the variable. Good signs that stars are aligning but nothing is certain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.