NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Justinmetalsyou wrote"so long as peter@????? is his email...

1. 75 Posts.
    Justinmetals

you wrote"so long as peter@????? is his email address. Maybe Jordan is doing a pump and dump on us....LOL"

i swear to God i did not buy any shares before my correspondences being distributed to all of you on HC.(maybe i should have bought some?)
    I am happy to share this info with you guys as i have been reading most of your encouraging and posts on HC for a long time and you information is reserch based and i am very much impressed by your hard work and intelligence.
    as some of you know, English is my first lanaguage, i was thinking to rephrase PL' email and put it on the forum, but i was afraid my rewriting may not be perceived by people in a right way, so i decided to forward to those who are interested in it. i think to my time to contribute to our family--NKP shareholders as we have been through a very difficult time as it was my intention to share it around.
    so please, do not get me wrong.
    Last night i was not able to get access to HC, for those who have not received the copy, please let me know, i am still happy to share everything i have got with you guys. life is not easy, i wish we all togehter will make it a bit easier.

P.S. special thank to Ballilow, Macleod, SB and some other intellegent investors. thanks for your inputs, it is good to have you in our family.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.