NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

nkp valuation

1. 875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Gefi,
    your question was
    "What would be fair value for our shares should we actually get to the elusive JV signing? Let's assume we sign JV's for both Garatau and Tubatsu.
    Are we talking $2, $2.50 or $3. Perhaps I am just dreaming or simply had too much happy juice last night. All opinions welcome."

"Fair value" for the pain and stress on this one would be a lot higher than that Gefi.

If we are talking hypothetical, all farms, no legal action. (which I believe it will be) I have calculated a very rough valuation.

We should include all shares, fully diluted approx 683,000,000. I have based my valuation on the sale of the remaining 10% for Tubatse from IGC to NKP 10% =$50,000,000.

If this figure is in the ball park for JV negotiations then I would expect the negotiating value for Tubatse to be at least $500,000,000 = 100%.
    This is equal to .73 cents per share.

10% = $ 50,000,000
    100% = $500,000,000 Divide by 683,000,000 fully diluted shares
    = .73 cents

To simplify the valuation if we apply the same value on Garatau .73 cents per share we can assume 2 x .73 cents =$1.46 per share. This is nearly 6 x the current share price.

Now I know this is a very basic valuation but at least it's based on a past sale. If you use Xstrata's 50% share in NKWE for 1.5 billion capital expenditure on both farms as a valuation base.
    Then you can assume NKP share price = $2.19 per share. This is 8.5 x current share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.