NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

NKWE 2022..., page-16

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    No No its no "loss of face" they just love to litigate, for example this delaying tactic purely is to exert maximum pressure on the minorities hoping they would fold and they get the platinum mine for peanuts there are other cases where they run to their lawyers real fast screaming litigate, litigate, litigate As far as this Merger/take-over goes and dealings in SA I can recall two other instances of this.

Further on the "loss of face", if they had settled previously then there could have been a confidentiality clause inserted so loss of face would have been minimized but as it looks like going all the way to a "fair value hearing" incidentally after which we can shout the results from the roof-tops

A bit more, some major newspapers have picked up on this case before and I would not be surprised if the resultant determination gets a good run in the press, I would think they would know this so making a dime by screwing people is more important than loss of face by having a bad run in the press

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.