NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I'm as frustrated as the next guy but interesting (good) times...

1. 44 Posts.
    I'm as frustrated as the next guy but interesting (good) times ahead.
    In April this year, in the offer to the SH of the take up of the options, Komodo Capital Pty Ltd, of which PL is the Managing director, took up the issue shortfall, to the value of $850k. Eventually, to exercise those options, his company has to come up with another $4.25M!
    He would have to be fairly certain of the outcome to take this position. He, like any of us would want a decent return on their capital.
    Let's break it down.
    2c an option with a strike price of 10c, which means to produce a profit it has to go north of 12c.
    Taking this position today would be a no brainier but back in April, well $850k is not exactly pocket change & leaving yourself exposed to coming up with another $4.25M, you would want a decent return $ would be confident of it.
    The SH are all frustrated that this has taken so long & it would be reasonable to expect to be compensated for this. Isn't PL in the same boat.
    Additionally for PL, regarding his reputation, he has a lot to gain by how successful NKWE becomes. We're sitting on a world class asset & he knows it too.
    Any other thoughts on this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.