NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

nkwe happening, page-30

1. 3,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    thanks mate, appreciate the response

if this thing is forced out of a suspension prior to any deal or at least an understanding of where we are headed, to the detriment of shareholder value, i will very pissed off at all those tools who have lodged complaits for it to be re-instated...

As a real shareholder, wouldn't you want to remain in suspension until you had a definitive outcome. Releasing it from suspension without any reinforcement is as good as releasing it stating that a deal is unlikely.....

If you were a shareholder with a valuable holding, wouldn't you sleep better at night knowing that there is the chance of a deal you just have to be PATIENT....

Having destruction to the market cap of the Company shows little regard and support for the stock, and in turn the fundamentals of the Comapny and it's assets for which we are arguing we have right to...

There is a clear case for NKP to keep this stock in suspesion irrespective of what people are arguing. If there is SIGNIFICDANT POTENTIAL (like in NKP's case) for the SP to be maniuplated (as we saw prior to suspesion) given the very sensitive nature of any deal at hand (further sighting African info leaks), that is a better reason then any to leave it in... Isn't this in the international spotlight...

Tell you what, i reckon there'd be more people upset at the ASX for letting it come out, getting slaughtered, then "knowledgible" people making coin on the way up (if something good then came of this situation).....

Again, why people want this out of suspension is beyond my comprehension...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.