NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

nkwe happening, page-33

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    To be honest if I hold the shares I would want NKP to remain in suspension till a concrete announcement is out.

If I am a non-shareholder I would want NKP to relist for another opportunity to trade the stock and get in before another run-up when "insiders" start to buy like when the stock ran from 13c to 28c in a few days.

If I am a shareholders I would not give a crap if the market (or non-shareholders) does not like it ... main thing is capital preservation and if re-listing early without any conclusion will result in the share price fall ... which means that my wealth has decreased ... then this is a bad thing.

I personally do not have any NKP shares left (traded the 13-28c run-up but sold before the suspension) but I know many good friends who do have the shares. I can tell you that this group totals more than 25million NKP shares, and every single one of them would prefer NKP to remain suspended until the outcome of ARM/Anglo and their JV partner is resolved ... and if that means another 3 month suspension or so then that is fine. I personally would actually prefer to still have shares in NKP in this suspension since there is more likelihood of a good news rather than bad (just from what I can gather from people who have better connections than me).

For the options ... I think this is a certain. If NKP does not issue the 3c options then there is a case to answer for in court. After all an ASX announcement has been made on it already.

Good Luck to all shareholders and soon to be option holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.