NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

nkwe joint ventures and other updates

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Only got back into Nkwe about a week ago and though I am happy to see the share price higher than my purchase price I just think people seem to thinking too much when there is a positive share price movement.

I know this management has never delivered on one timeline that has been specified (especially that mysterious BFS).

I am positive that there will eventually be an agreement with a major like Xstrata (I believe this is deal is dead), Anglo Platinum (I believe these guys are in the front seat) or a Chinese State Owned Enterprise (the dark horse).

I know Nkwe is short of cash at the moment and I believe they still owe Internationl Petroleum (formely International Goldfields) $AUD50million.

I believe that if Nkwe cannot deliver a major working announcement by te 31st August I can see that they will try to announce something to get the share price over 35cents so that as many of the options will be converted. These may be a JV Update or the BFS release. To be honest I do not see the BFS having much effect since most people would know the rough numbers.

If Nkwe announces a "go it alone" BFS then I am out of this stock like rats abandoning a sinking ship.

My timeframe for Nkwe to do something is 31st December 2011.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.