NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

NKWE website, page-2

1. 4,293 Posts.
    lue nightingOn the subject of the management team,
    I notice that Sherrif Pandor of NKWE platinum was quoted in an media article 25 November

http://www.thenewage.co.za/144186-9-53-Presidential_projects_to_boost_jobs_in_mining_district

in part...
    "“The projects to be unleashed are categorised into short term, medium term and long term. “They include water, housing, health, education, skills development and energy,” said Magabe. He said that while the government appreciated the contributions made by mining companies in the upliftment of communities, more had to be done in taking the province, and the country forward. Sheriff Pandor, of Nkwe Platinum Mine, said that he had always been disturbed by the level of underdevelopment in the district." continues

and from the NKWE website
    "Mr. Pandor (DSE, University of Botswana) has community development experience spanning more than 20 years and serves on the boards of several mining and industrial companies. Sharif is also chairman of Genorah Resources and a director of Blue Nightingale 709 Trading. Genorah has substantial PGM and chrome interests and Blue Nightingale 709 Trading has significant interests in PGMs and Uranium."

Spelling of his name is different in the article but I think I have the right fellow and I am not a great spelling BEE either.
    Mr Pandor seems to be at the forefront re the very important task of upliftment.

Blue Nightingale features a bit on the website re the timeline and I wonder if they still feature in some way we are getting substantial holdings numbers..for nkwe au/nkp but there is nkwe SA too.
    I feel a bit confused by those numbers and how the shares relate to nkwe SA etc.ie not a wizz at numbers but like to research for the smart guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.