ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

NLC @ Emerging Materials Expo.

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    Haven't posted for a while due to a lack of interest in charts and possible future SP. No disrespect to those who have.

However, I found it interesting that our $Billion partner, NLC, had a booth at last month's MET-2016 Conference and Exhibition in Mumbai.

What was MET-2016?  An International conference on emerging materials and processes for defence and infrastructure.

The Expo will offer a comprehensive platform for display and launches of new initiatives, products and technologies to the global audience... Also with the growing population of the World, resources getting scarce and expensive, increases in energy prices, sensitivity towards environment protection, are all driving forces towards changes in the World demands. Materials & Engineering focuses on developing new Materials, processes, theories and computational models to understand materials. Breakthrough in the field of knowledge of Materials and their Engineering applications are likely to have the most significant impact on the future of technologies and help Nations in the industrialisation and development of economies.

Probably nothing to do with us, but here's a photo of the Minister for Steel, C.B. Singh, visiting the NLC booth. This image was on the NLC website for a short time before disappearing.

mumbai_stall.jpg

Below is the only remaining  trace of it online (verifying the subject matter).

mumbai_stall_2.jpg

The Minister for Steel was also the Chief Guest of the ministerial forum. Quickly followed by the "Special Session - Steel". As can be seen by the below agenda, Professor Narasimham from the Institute of Technology - Bombay (bear in mind - emerging materials and processes) gave a his talk on steel.

delhi_booth 3.jpg

IIT- Bombay has 2 solid links with ECT. A picture paints a thousand words...

mumb1.jpg

ECT's strategic partners...

mumb2.jpg

Quote: The collaborative energy research program at the IITB-Monash Research Academy is focussing on the development of advanced technologies for the generation of electricity and production of hydrogen or transport oil from coal and biomass with minimised CO2 emissions.

PS: Thermax are also a sponsor of IITB.
    PPS: As far as I know NLC and the Ministry of Steel have had zero interaction prior to our TPA. Hence the delay in the original signing.
    PPPS: MET-2016 suggested mining companies should attend the expo, but I find it hard to understand what NLC's dirty, wet brown coal has to do with emerging materials... or have I missed something

#justsayin'

http://www.iitbmonash.org/about-us/
    http://methtexpo.com/met-details.php?name=Conference Programme

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 265954 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 265955 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.11am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.