ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

NLC - Results Press Release, page-36

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi JW - yeah mate everything that has been emerging and the SP rising has really been sort of surreal to me - I sit here and remember my devastation well over a year ago sitting in a hotel room in Bangkok when the unthinkable happened and we were given the 'rotten' news that we had been rejected from the ALDP - now it is sort of hilarious to think to myself - Thank F@%# that happened LOL.

I do hope sincerely that all of us ESI L/T and newbie punters on the day that we hopefully receive some momentous news, that we well and truly remember the work effort and dedication that our Board of Directors have displayed to turn this beast around to be on the threshold of possibly the 'market darling' of the ASX. I don't personally get carried away with SP predictions as a general rule but the mind does boggle at the potential heights that this minnow could very well rise to and we will have them to thank for that.

This is very, very different to waiting for drilling results from an offshore drilling rig - naah nothing like it this one - it's all lining up like nothing I have personally ever seen before and I am over the moon to have a real nice chunk of shares in it - been said plenty of times before but good luck all - especially those that have fought the battle over the past few years - our combatants have disappeared like the mutts that they are.

See you all in the winners circle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.