ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Some very good reading this morning, and all very positive. I...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Some very good reading this morning, and all very positive. I have been in this stock for nearly 10 years, and just about seen it all. It's hard not to get excited with all the dot joining, however we need the deal to be done before the celebrations start.

Yes the dot joining is indicating we are on the verge of decent exposure, deals, all mind blowing really, but as a long term holder we just need the deal done......

Options are a 2017 expiry, I think that instead of trading a few bits and pieces now, I might just sit, if the company is trading in 2017 and the options are in the money, my thoughts are they will be well and truly in the money.

Thank you to all the posters sending updated information from the Indian connection. There are plenty of long termers in this one, and quiet a few have dropped off the hot copper threads, but my guess is that majority have decent exposure on this tech as they believed then and they believe it now.

Interesting week coming up, you would think that we get results or explanation of some description from within Esi HQ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.59K 529.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 15034960 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13266173 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.