ERX 0.00% 12.0¢ exore resources ltd

Padoma, the article is a waste of text in my opinion. It focuses...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Padoma, the article is a waste of text in my opinion. It focuses on metrics that measure profits or income......NLI is an exploration company that is aiming to discover a natural resource. Understanding what stage NLI is currently at (still in exploration), makes looking at profit or income ratios a pointless exercise. The author either has absolutely no idea about the company or is attempting to scare off would-be investors by listing a bunch of ratio calculations that produce negative results. The overall feel of the article is to subtly suggest that perhaps Novo Litio is not a good investment and that whilst investors could be lured in because of the recent SP rise, they might get burnt if they do.

In my opinion, the ratios are not relevant to NLI (neither is the authors opinion). The article is not an accurate depiction of the company or what it is trying to achieve at the moment. At some stage (hopefully over the medium term) the company will be in a position to begin turning its exploration into income (and hopefully profit), and at the time it starts to get cash inflows, that will be the time to consider the ratios as presented in the article.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.