DGR 9.09% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

NM, page-2

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    I am not the only one who is concerned about the self interest of NM in his dealings.  Please refer to recent discussions on below forum:
    "www.lse.co.uk/ShareChat.asp?ShareTicker=SOLG".  I am at a loss as to why other DGR holders aren't being more critical. Thank you 'apass' for sharing my comments to HC members.

SEMS has made a good point that NM exercised his DGR 0.14c options when DGR were 0.115c. Can you recall how many options were involved? Not many from my recall.  What SEMs has forgotten is that NM also exercised his self allocated 12-13 million 6.5c options (2/3's of the 18 million Employee (changed to Director) Incentive scheme) when DGR shares were around 14c. Within weeks DGR shares plunged down to @ 8c.  He has continually sold DGR and SOLG shares at significant discounts to himself and other 'significant investors' which in turn causes the value of the shares to follow suit and again plummet.  SOLG when listed came out at 50p.....plunged to 1.5p -2p where NM has bought the bulk of his current holding of 90m shares.  Each and every year he increases his percentage in the various companies he is the leading director of at hugely discounted prices.  When SEMS alludes to that 'NM has acted well with legal ASIC rules and regulations' he has forgotten that ASIC basically allowed companies to self regulate and no action was taken by the legislative authority, of which the Royal Commission has been ultra critical of.  Both sides of Government have clearly indicated that they expect ASIC and ACCC to actively prosecute behaviour which is unacceptable.  NM continues to gouge from all the companies he is a director of, whilst being paid huge salary.  31,000,000 options allocated to himself which are expected/could/will be exercised at 1 pound, and therefore a profit of 12,400,000 UK pounds (over $20million Aust) is not just an incentive, it is in my view robbery, illegal, unlawful and criminal.  Its now a different game as far as compliance of directors responsibilities and I believe NM will be found out.  OBS certainly made their shareholders, especially NM, a lot of money......DGR holders received a couple of cents per share in a dividend......and then the price of DGR collapsed many times more than received from the dividend.  NM will make a lot of money from his 90 million shares + 31 million 60 pence options should a takeover occur.  How much DGR shareholders receive from a TO will most likely be the same?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.54K 1.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 589354 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 189545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.