ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

NMDC Board Meeting, page-192

1. 3,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1263
    Yes they were bullish times pre GFC. I can imagine such a news story would have received a lot of investor attention at the time.

IMO, market sentiment today is far lower, with funds exiting the market possibly quicker than it is entering. The very fact that some here are bickering about flight costs is a pretty good radar of the bearish nature of investing presently.

I would love to say that when this deal is signed off that the SP will rocket clear of 5c, however personally, I doubt it will clear 3c....certainly not for very long.

However, once the deal is approved by our last remaining partner, we will finally have validation. And that is MASSIVE!

Therefore, other than any unexpected delays, moving forward, this year should be full of nothing but good news announcements.

Suddenly the ELF deal will seem like a stroke of genius and all the blind Freddy's out there will have nothing meaningful to complain about. Pretty similar to now really.

More spec companies fail than succeed, so to down ramp a stock, is really just backing the odds.

Its been a long haul for ECT and even once the deal has been ratified, there are still many years to go before we have income streams. But the potential for success will be huge. Once the SP does start to move I'm sure many LT holders will exit and run for the hills.

Thankfully, this will bring in some new, more positive holders that hopefully understand how the tortoise wins the race.

Anyway, so 4.8 billion shares on float, and in today's global atmosphere, my hit prediction is 3c. Moving forward though...anything is possible as news flows from VIC and India.

Wasn't it mentioned that if this test facility is proven to work at scale, the next investment from India was potentially a 300 million roll out? Chickens fodder for India, life changing for ECT holders.

We are on India's clock now....not our own. Things will happen when they happen and not a moment sooner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $418 168.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 23034540 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8230582 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.