ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

NMDC Board meetings, page-67

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    We all know the steps 7. Points that managent are trying work through and confirm from previous update so won't write them up

on mobile

Question

So what will management do to to instill confidence @ market with regards these timelines

I suppose what I am asking is what will be different from the previous bull our board have been fed, to this new set of information that will be released, after all this still has to go to the NMDC board for final approval

So they cannot be actually informed it will be passed as the Board have to meet on this to give the nod

I for one at this stage do not believe a word NMDC say anymore

I believe they are testing our finances up to the point where they will offer us a hand out to move forwards because we can Ill afford our contribution through to fruition of the project

Up untill now Glen has worked wonders with finance no raise since goodness knows when

If it comes to the crunch and finances are in question let's just hope he can pull another rabbit out of the hat

I would sooner see the local market addressed and start pulling in some cash and put the Indians on ice

maybe bad choice of words as we're already frozen I think lol

offer NLC Coldry alone and keep our Ips 100% Ozzi owned rather than let them on board our register because they want to help us out financially lol

How will this delay affect those that have supported or were supporting the elf and also the bond was the bond offered up on a gaurentee of signing

So many unanswered questions without a deffinative answer by NMDC that can or could be trusted thus far.

All we can do is wait and see as time and funds deteriorate

Hmmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10667 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10667 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.52am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.