AEV 10.0% 1.1¢ avenira limited

nmdc lines up rs 26k cr for ore mining, new op, page-4

1. 2,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    agree HR - Mak desperately needs some forward momentum here, just going to the Canadian bourse with the same story that has failed to convince Aus investors is unlikely to be the cure. Mak needs a reason to change direction and management havn't given it. Something out of left field would be a real shot in the arm and agree right now a second best deal is better than no deal. Waiting for what rabbit they have hidden up the sleeve to get some funding from those oppies - like most have pretty much written them off but must be a tempting target for management and a real incentive for an early deal.

But that's just my short term thinking coming out - in a few years time how MAk approach mine commencement now will make all the difference to the pay-off for shareholders and why I was disappointed to see them raise funds early and low at the recent CR. - another quick fix is not what we need coz the long term prospects are so good. Diluting the crap out of Mak to get it started 6 months earlier than optimum would be a mistake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $14.44K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6421083 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134774 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.