AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Well said DGH,And thats what is being brought to the table, cash...

1. 64 Posts.
    Well said DGH,

And thats what is being brought to the table, cash and a way to unlock wonarah.
    Isnt that what we are all here for !!!

I hold both MAK and LCY and have been long term, and now this is before us i cant wait for the next step forward.

I really dont care about the pissing contest between MAK and LCY, but i do see the intention NMDC do bring here to australia in general and it is huge. LCY keep harping on about it in there announcents, If the shareholders here choose to ingnore it so be it.

Mt bevan couldnt be unlocked without NMDC for LCY, just as Wonarah cant be unlocked without them either.
    Now if there is someone else that is interested in this company lets have an ann by management. But obviously not so lets just get on with it and do a deal.

As i have stated before i would be happy to give our wonarah project away for peanuts full knowing i would still have a stake in this project and be free carried to production. Short term pain long term gain.

Now if anyone else has a couple of billion dollars ready to go, Or if there is any other options at present for this amount of cash for MAK, please let me know!!!
    If not lets get on with the deal.

Thanks...

GLTA..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $4.866K 1.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9379521 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 806493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.