ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

NMDC sustainability report, page-28

1. 2,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    Luckily the board and management have the backing of those that count, as displayed with the votes at the recent AGM.

Feel free to provide any intelligent suggestion on who the company should have been in pursuit of to develop our two technologies faster than the road that has been taken. Keep in mind how much coal was and has been on the nose during the last 5 years.
    It’s so simplistic to just say it, doing it is another matter. Interesting that basically zero credit has been given with regards to Matmor now being included which wasn’t even on the horizon when we first entered India.
    I was talking to someone the other day who is still waiting for a large mining company here in Australia to sign off their supply contract, something they were told would be done and dusted in 3 months is still no closer to being signed 18 months later. Both these companies operate in Australia and the internal politics inside one of Australia’s largest mining companies has seen this drag out, so perhaps a little perspective in dealing with 2 of India’s largest mining companies could be given. When I mentioned how long it has been taking in India they weren’t surprised given their task locally.
    ECT management in the past went from one shining light to the next, staying the course and remaining focused will be the key in getting this India deal done.
    Even if management had other options you wouldn’t divulge that information until you had exhausted every angle in India imo, and competitive tension would likely have the opposite reaction when it comes to India. Why do you think they want the bond?
    This is far from having a major setback in India from my perspective, and yes everyone involved is frustrated at the slow pace in getting this officially across the line. But it will be worth the wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.